Satellite Station – VMS II
The Lagafors® Variable Media Satellite, VMS II, is a further development and improvement on our previous VMS unit. We’ve trimmed the unit’s measurements and improved its service-friendliness. The unit is hygienically designed and can be connected to any Lagafors® water pump centre and Lagafors® VCC chemical centre for chemical solution dosing. The VMS II is made entirely of stainless steel. It is easy to manage, with an integrated colour-coded system of ball valves and nozzles. All of the media settings are centrally controlled, which saves the operators the effort of adjusting the settings. You can distribute up to three different media with the VMS II. Normally, these are a chemical solution, a disinfectant and water. The satellite station is user-friendly, as well as easy to maintain and clean both inside and out, thanks to its open-bottom design.
The VMS II unit is comprised of:
• Colour-coded ball valves for each media.
• Stainless steel hood with a slanted top for improved hygiene.
• A unique mixer unit for chemical and disinfectant solutions.
• Quick couplings for changing media.
- Easy to fix and connect
- Well thought-out design
- Distributes chemical solutions, no concentrates
- Time effective
- Easy to clean
- Only one hose to operate
- No handling of concentrate by the user
- Lower installation costs
- Good from a hygienic perspective
- Saves time during cleaning
- Reduced risk in the working environment