Low Pressure Centre – LWP 40 CB
The Lagafors® LWP 40 CB low-pressure centre (Low Water Pressure, Combi Booster), is designed for cleaning with pressurized water and it is to be connected to a number of Lagafors® Variable Media Satellites (VMS II). Lagafors® LWP is especially suitable for cleaning applications in the food processing industry, for example slaughterhouses, meat processing, dairies, breweries, fishing industry, prepared food, large-scale kitchens and other places where a high level of hygiene is required.
• Working pressure 35-40 bar.
• Delivered with or without cabinet.
• Available for wall or floor installation.
• Available in the following versions: S, D or T, i.e. 1–3 different solutions/dosings.
• Connection of external satellite stations is possible.
- Increases the pressure on outgoing media
- Flexibility in pressure and flow
- Supplies water as well as chemical and disinfectant solution
- Hygienic design
- Frequency-controlled pump
- Better cleaning energy on surfaces
- Multiple options
- All-in-One concept
- Enables placement in production area
- Optimal energy consumption
- From 3-6 bar up to 40 bar
- 35-40 bar and up to 90 lit/min
- Easy to clean
- Low operating costs
Water savings up to
Chemical savings up to