Floor Foaming Unit – FFU
The Lagafors® Floor Foaming Unit, FFU II, is a hygienically designed satellite station that you can connect to a Lagafors® central
unit VCC, CCU or a regular water main. When connecting the water supply (de-central unit), the injector is used for supplying
chemical from a cannister in connection with the unit. The unit was developed for the application of chemical foam on a floor
section (e.g. a passage or a sluice) between different hygiene zones, thereby reducing the spread of bacteria. The FFU II is made
entirely of stainless steel. You simply set the timer, and then press a push-button to start the unit.
The FFU II is comprised of the following:
• Stainless steel hood with a slanted top for increased hygiene.
• Time relay for optimum setting.
• Foam ramp and 5 meters connection hose included.
- Easy to mount and connect
- Ingenious design
- ”All-in-One” principle
- Easy to clean
- Adjustable application time
- Lower installation costs
- Excellent hygienic aspects
- Optimum hygiene at minimum costs