Central Combi Unit – CCU
The Lagafors® CCU is a centralized cleaning system for washing with water, foam application and disinfection. The unit shall be connected to a number of VMS satellites. Chemical and disinfectant solutions can be mixed in concentrations between 1% and 6%.
The Lagafors® CCU is especially suitable for cleaning applications in smaller food processing industries with requirements for central dosing of chemicals, for example slaughterhouses, meat processing, dairies, breweries, fishing industry, prepared food, large-scale kitchens and other places where a high level of hygiene is required.
• Turnkey unit.
• Automatic start/stop feature for water as well as chemical and disinfectant solutions.
• Alarm for high temp. low chemical level and low water inlet pressure.
• Three different pressure alternatives, 10, 20 or 40 bar.
• Dosage 1-6% standard. Low dose 0.005-0.5% on request.
• All pump models have frequency control for optimal function.
- Increases the pressure on outgoing water
- Flexible in flow
- High dosing accuracy
- Dependable in service
- All-in-One system
- Better cleaning energy on surfaces
- Easy to work with
- Optimized chemical consumption
- High accessibility
- Centralized water, chemicals, disinfectant
- Good hygienic result
- Reduced water consumption
- Low chemical costs
- Low maintenance costs
- Low investment
Water savings up to
Chemical savings up to
Labor savings up to