Lagafors “Limited Warranty” Terms
- A written maintenance contract must be signed with Lagafors, or its appointed distributor, in order for the Limited Warranty to apply. Minimum one maintenance visit per year.
- Valid from the day of dispatch from Lagafors, Sweden, and for the number of years stated on the stamp of the data sheet, or specified in the inquiry.
- Lagafors and the customer must agree on the Limited Warranty claim, for it to come into effect.
- Errors in construction, material or manufacturing.
- Replacement parts and transport to customer site.
- Transport cost for returning of failed parts.
Does not include
- Tear and Wear parts.
- Labour-, and travelling costs for replacing failed parts.
- Errors due to wrong handling of equipment, and use outside of specification.
Lagafors Fabriks AB